From time to time we will highlight a fantastic woman we know and ask her a few questions. This month we talk to singer/songwriter Kathleen Edwards.
1. What is your secret to staying fit?
Hot yoga, cycling, walking, sex.
2. What is your best beauty secret?
Surrounding yourself with people that make you feel good about yourself, for all the right reasons.
3. Worst fashion trend?
Any boots that go above the knee.... what is this? Pretty Woman? Hook?
Also long shirts women wear as "dresses", put some pants on, girls!
4. How do you un-wind after a long day?
Vodka or Gin depending on the day.
5. If you could, what advice would you give yourself 10 years ago? 5 years ago? 20 years ago?
For all three: Everything is going to be ok.......... and drink more water.
6. Favourite type of food?
How much time do you have? Other than heaps of meat, I'm an eat-everything-atarian.
7. Your ride? The rocket? Bike? Car?
All of the above. I love taking the streetcar to the bar. I love biking for groceries. I need a car to haul my gear around, and I won't pretend I don't love my VW Golf TDI wagon... diesel goes and goes forever.
8. How has your health changed since using the body blitz therapeutic waters?
It has helped so much with the physical symptoms of stress, particularly in my abdominal area. Incorporating massage into my life has transformed my well-being. Getting to do the waters first just allows the whole experience to be even more beneficial. I walk out feeling "reset".
9. If you could have lunch with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be and why?
My mother and father. Because I don't get to share enough meals with them.
10. What do you love most about your career?
I'm a songwriter, performer, recording artist. I love knowing the nooks and crannies of so many different towns, making great friends with people all over the world, getting to pour my heart out and also hide behind my favorite thing in the world: music.
Post a Comment