As a tribute to our mothers, we thought it would be fun to share the top ten things our mothers have said to us over the years.
1. Are you going to wear that?
2. If you got up earlier, you wouldn’t be late!
3. Tell me who did it and I won’t be angry.
4. Make sure you have clean underwear in case you get in an accident
5. Eat your dinner, there are people starving in Africa.
6. Because I said so, that’s why!
7. Don’t touch that, you don’t know where it’s been.
8. Just wait ‘til your father gets home!
9. Sit up straight, get off your elbows, use your knife, and chew slower!
10. Try it. You’ll LIKE IT.
To all our mothers: HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!