We asked our clients to send in their recipes using one of our sea salts. Here is the winning recipe using our Himalayan Pink Salt ...
Tandoori Salmon with Himalayan Pink Salt
This is a super easy recipe using Himalayan Pink Salt. Mined in the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range, this salt can make any food flavourful.
· 2 salmon fillets
· Juice of half lemon
· ½ cup of natural yoghurt
· 1 thumb ginger (grated)
· 2 cloves garlic (grated)
· 1 tsp ground cumin
· 1 tsp chilli powder or cayenne pepper
· ½ tsp turmeric
· ½ tsp garam masala
· ½ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
· Mix all the ingredients except the salmon together
· Add the salmon to the mixture and place in a ziplock bag
· Marinade salmon for about 45 minutes
· Remove salmon from the bag and place on baking sheet
· Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180'c for 20 mins.
· Garnish with coriander and serve with naan
Post a Comment