1. New Year’s resolutions are a guideline not a manifesto. If you indulge a little too much, enjoy it and know you can start again tomorrow.
2. Our bodies are trained to slow down in the winter. It’s ok to hibernate and take time for yourself. Wrap yourself in a blanket and start an epic book.
3. Take advantage of the short days of winter and sleep 8 to 9 hours a night. Your body will thank you.
4. Grab a loved one and go for an after dinner walk. You may even look up and see the moon!
5. Remember to feed yourself, figuratively and literally. Life is short.
6. Treat yourself with tenderness and kindness. You are perfect the way you are. Give yourself a hug.
Post a Comment