On our travels around the world sampling different kinds of spas, we have experienced all sorts of wonderful treatments but there have been a few unusual ones. We took the best from our experiences and created body blitz. The rest we left behind …
2. Pressure washed with a hose in Germany.
3. Thrown in snow from a sauna in Quebec.
4. Scrubbed everywhere (and I mean everywhere!) on a stone slab in a Korean bathhouse.
5. Massaged by a nude woman in a shvitz while her large breasts slapped against our face.
6. Covered in oil and hair pulled (on the head and elsewhere) on a wooden table in India.
7. Getting a pedicure with flesh eating fish in South East Asia.
8. Massaged by a woman with hands like sandpaper, karate chopped in the neck, slapped by a towel, told the massage was over and to get off the table in a state owned spa in Eastern Europe.